Disconnect Mobile App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 3 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 23, 2015
Disconnect Mobile / Screenshots on iPhone
Disconnect Mobile / Description
Disconnect Mobile is a privacy and security app inspired by our award-winning browser software. The app actively blocks the biggest mobile trackers and thousands of malware threats when you use an app or browse the web using 3G, 4G, LTE, or Wi-Fi. A malvertising filter is available as an optional add-on.
Blocks the biggest mobile trackers from tracking and collecting your info
Blocks malvertising threats and invisible data collection from more than 2500 tracking services
Blocks thousands of websites suspected of malware, spyware, phishing scams and more
Note: Disconnect Mobile isn’t a VPN and isn’t meant to defeat Internet censorship filters. The app does use some VPN settings so cannot fully function at the same time as a VPN. If you are looking for a VPN that includes all of the protection of this app too, please search for the Disconnect - privacy and security app.
We are actively improving our block list so if you have any suggestions please email us from within the app. Also, if you have any trouble or questions with installation please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disconnect Mobile / Changelog / What's New in v1.2
- Adds iOS 8.0 support. Existing users will need to re-install the configuration profile to activate the iOS 8 protection. Do that by clicking the big circle in the center of the app, tap 'Update protection', then follow the steps to install the configuration profile.