DinnerTime 1.3 for iPhone
Free Lifestyle App on iOS
DinnerTime App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 2.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 20, 2014
DinnerTime / Screenshots on iPhone
DinnerTime / Description
The DinnerTime iOS is a companion app that enables parents to manage their kid’s online activities from their iphone, without having to constantly watch over their shoulder.
The app lets you manage your kid’s online activities from your iPhone - with Dinner Time, Bed Time and Take a Break supervision mode.
Please check www.dinnertimeapp.com website for a list of kid’s devices currently supported by DinnerTime, and a short video tutorial on how to setup DinnerTime app on the parent's iPhone and kid's device.
The DinnerTime app has 4 main features and works from the parent’s iPhone to link to up to two kid’s devices:
- Dinner Time: pauses any activity for any set time, up to 2 hours
- Take a Break: pauses any activity for any set time, up to 24 hours
- Bed Time: set a start and end time to pause any activity while in Bed Time mode. This still allows kids to access their alarm clock
- Ability to share the DinnerTime control with another parent by linking to their phone number
Just install this app on the parent's device (iPhone), and then install the DinnerTime app for kids from the DinnerTime Support website for your kid’s devices.
During the app installation process on your kid's device you will be prompted for the "parent's phone number" - enter your iPhone’s phone number at that time to link the two devices together.
Please share your feedback and experiences so we can make further enhancements to our future updates.
DinnerTime / Changelog / What's New in v1.3
- Optimized UI for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Enhanced stability