CarbsControl App / Specifications
- • Price: $2.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: April 30, 2014
CarbsControl / Screenshots on iPad
CarbsControl / Description
Perfect for people with diabetes and those on low-carb diets, CarbsControl App keeps your carbs under control. Thank you for making us the #1 Carb Tracker App!
With 100,000 foods and details from 300 restaurants and 500 specific brands, you’ll know exactly where you stand with your carbs for the day. This App works great with the Atkins Diet, South Beach Diet, the Zone Diet, Protein Power Lifeplan, Go Lower Diet, and other low-carb plans. It’s also helpful for those trying to lose weight or maintain their current weight by cutting back extra carb calories. This App helps you stick to your carb goals even when eating out. The CarbsControl Carb Counter App manages your carbs for you to leave more time and energy for the rest of life.
Features of the CarbsControl Carb Counter App include:
* Carbohydrate and other nutrition details for over 100,000 foods, 500 specific food brands, and 300 popular fast food and casual dining restaurants
* Internet connection not needed for using the app
* Set carb goals on a per meal basis
* Supports US and SI (metric) units
* Keep track of your current carb and net carb count meal by meal
* Adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs and net carbs in your meals
* Create a "favorites" list for the foods you regularly eat for quick entry.
* Includes carbs for drinks
* Create pre-set entry categories like "100 calorie snack" or "morning coffee with creamer"
* Add customized information for other packaged foods
* See daily carb totals
* A complete restaurant list is available at http://www.carbscontrol.com/main/nutridata
* Creates an automatic food journal
* Edit or delete any entry from the carb diary
* Incorporates a regularly updated food database every time you update this App
* Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
* With multi-device sync add-on, you can share data among multiple devices and view your data online at www.carbscontrol.com. In addition, with this add-on, you can also backup and restore data to a new phone or tablet.
Carb counting made easy with CarbsControl Carb Tracker App!
Since 2003, Coheso, based in Pleasanton, California has been making health management tools. Healthy eating tips and other useful information are at http://www.coheso.com
CarbsControl / Changelog / What's New in v6.0
- I've been using this app for 5 days. Once I learned where to find things it's gone smoothly. Easy to add custom foods or find foods in their own glossary. Wish list would be, able to view/plan a week at a time not just day; having 1/3 cup show up in Value box as choice; at least on iPad, having the entire description line show up in Value box. (only part shows up now with no way to expand).