Accounts 2.7.4 for iPhone and iPad
Free Social Networking App on iOS
Editors' Words: A contacts network. Exchange contact info + always be in touch. A contacts network. A futureproof way to keep in touch. The last social connector that you’ll ever ... Read More > or Install Now >
Accounts App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 3 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: April 14, 2015
Accounts / Screenshots on iPhone
Accounts / Screenshots on iPad
Accounts / Description
A contacts network. A futureproof way to keep in touch. The last social connector that you’ll ever need. — Configure Accounts, and keep track of everyone that you know!
▪ Add your contacts and find new ones automatically.
▪ The only required information is your name, and a reliable email address to login with. Everything else is optional, and you control exactly who sees the information that you choose to share.
▪ Unlike many other services, we NEVER message your contacts via spammy emails or contact them without your permission.
▪ Call and text/email your contacts straight from Accounts.
▪ Imported contacts are safe and untouched! Our cloud cannot see any information (such as names or addresses) from your local device address book, and any phone numbers or emails are stored as irreversible "encrypted hashes".
▪ Never lose touch again! Be notified when contacts join new Apps and platforms. Keep your contacts up-to-date, automatically, and ensure that they always have your latest information.
▪ Merge duplicate contacts. If you are connected on multiple services, Accounts treats each matching person as a single contact.
▪ Instantly connect with new people that are nearby and within wireless range. (requires Bluetooth and/or Wi-Fi to be "on")
Share your list of accounts, usernames, and/or basic info (such as email and telephone) with the people that you choose. Control exactly who can see what information you share by placing your friends and contacts into groups, such as “Friends”, “Family”, “Coworkers”, or whatever you’d like! Switch their group anytime. Make longterm contacts extend across multiple social networks... so that you can "know the people that you know, wherever they go.”
Support is bundled for the services you already love, such as Instagram, SnapChat, WeChat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and more. New services are being added live each day based on what you use the most!
Regardless of what apps people use in the future, Accounts serves as your longterm point of contact, your reference, and your auto-updating directory/map of where to find them! — Replace your contacts with Accounts.™
Accounts / Changelog / What's New in v2.7.4
- ▪ Assorted bug fixes and improvements.
- ▪ Fixed an issue with actions involving international telephone numbers.
- ▪ Users in China should now be able to access the service without interruption.
- Bug fixes and various improvements. Recommended update.
- ▪ Fixed an issue with inconsistent search results when searching for out-of-network people.
- ▪ Fixed an uncommon issue with cloud sync disruption after adding a custom account type to your profile using the button located on another person’s profile.
- ▪ Screens for adding additional email addresses to your profile are now redesigned and faster.
- ▪ Search "everyone" screen is redesigned and faster. (for finding out of network people)
- ▪ Updated actions for some services.
- ▪ Improved response to push notifications actions and subsequent sync behavior (notification of pending request, contact update, etc.)
- ▪ Improved login flow for first-time users.
- ▪ Instantly connect with new people that are nearby and within wireless range. (requires Bluetooth and/or Wi-Fi to be "on")
- ▪ Ability to resend missing login emails.
- ▪ Ability to more quickly invite multiple people, and laying groundwork for future connection methods.
- ▪ Redesigned editors for existing emails and telephone numbers, and for adding of new telephone numbers.