Wallapop 1.12.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Shopping App on iOS
Editors' Words: Using Wallapop to buy and sell in your community is fast, fun, and free. Make money selling your old stuff and buy great new things at bargain prices. Wallapop is a free vir ... Read More > or Install Now >
Wallapop App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 20, 2016
Wallapop / Screenshots on iPhone
Wallapop / Screenshots on iPad
Wallapop / Description
Make money selling your old stuff and buy great new things at bargain prices.
Wallapop is a free virtual flea market for iPhone & iPad that allows you to buy & sell second hand products.
MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR OLD STUFF Sell anything you want! Just take a picture and post it on Wallapop – and voilá! It’s now available to buyers in your local area.
BUY GREAT NEW THINGS Everything for sale on Wallapop is displayed according to how fast you can get to it! Contact directly with the seller, and even meet him or her to see the item before you buy it.
More than six million people have joined Wallapop…
FEATURES OF THE APP
• Wallapop lets you make money, while saving money on cool stuff. Pretty nifty.
• Delivery charges, waiting time, untruthful product descriptions, the hassle of returns… Forget about all this. A meeting is all it takes to buy and sell whatever you want.
• The app includes many collections and categories, including cars, electronics, fashion and accessories, babies and children, sport and leisure, video games, films, house and home… You’ll find everything you are looking for.
• Wallapop helps you recycle, and even upcycle if that’s what floats your boat. It’s a sustainable way to shop, giving old things a second chance and a brand new owner. Ahem… Did we mention there are no delivery vans or industrial transport?
*** Your exact address will always stay confidential. Your current location is only displayed within a 1km radius and will never be used for commercial use.
Download Wallapop now and join the trending local flea market…
Wallapop is supported by iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, iPod Touch and is optimized for iPhone 5 and higher.
Wallapop / Changelog / What's New in v1.12.2
- We know what’s up. You’re out there on the streets hunting Pokemon; if you’re not, you will be. And we get it, notifications from other apps can get mixed up in the crosshairs. There’s nothing worse than when you hear your phone vibrate, you reach for it anxious and excited to see a new Pokemon just to have a wave of disappointment crash down on you as you see the message from your girlfriend, “Can’t wait to see you tonight, baby! Mwah!” The nerve! Well now you can pick and choose your active notifications. If you’ve got an iPhone 6s or 6s Plus (or you found an iPhone 7 in a pub) and a sensitive trigger finger (especially after catching a Zubat) you can summon a product preview by pressing gently on the item from the main wall.
- Let us paint a picture: You’ve walked 10 kilometers on your hunt for a Porygon and all of a sudden you realize you’ve ended up in the industrial park, far from home. What can you do? Check out Wallapop for a nearby bike, of course! But what’s going on with the chat? Are they sending? Is the seller getting them? This happened the other day to Javi, Wallapop’s former founding intern, and he knew it could be better. So we added a chat status to the navigation bar: connecting, waiting for network, etc.
- We’ve also fixed the profile screen. User ratings won’t be disappearing as quick as the Gastly you just saw sitting on your sofa.
- Finally, if you prefer to use your iPad for Pokemon hunting with a better view, please keep in mind:
- You look a bit ridiculous walking down the street glued to your iPad screen.
- In some neighborhoods, this screams “Target!” for street thieves. Careful!
- If your hunt is fruitless, open Wallapop. You’ll see new icons on product screens, better loading product details, and the app won’t close unexpectedly as you’re loading your messages. Not to mention, location according to postal code has been fixed. (Another update Javi found very useful while lost in the industrial park.)
- If you enjoy your Wallapop experience, please take a moment to help the community grow by leaving your 5-star review here in the App Store :)