Anything After App / Specifications
- • Price: $0.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 6.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 10, 2015
Anything After / Screenshots on iPhone
Anything After / Screenshots on iPad
Anything After / Description
"A must have app for all moviegoers!"
"Movie fans will love Anything After" - TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
Featured on iTunes (“Going to the Movies” App Collection), CNET, Cult of Mac, Movies.com (Fandango), TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog), AppAdvice, plus more.
Ever gone to the movies and wondered, "Is there anything after the credits?" Anything After answers that exact question! Save yourself from missing a bonus scene or waiting for no reason + more.
With Anything After PRIME:
• Quickly find out if there's a post-credits scene after the movie – without having to wait!
• If so, see if it's actually worth the wait.
• Join in by voting on movies you have already seen.
• Find trailers and the after credits SCENE right on your mobile device!
• New movies added daily!
• Save up to 60% on local movie tickets and concessions in our in-app Ticket Deals section!
• Beat the traffic and the long line at the restroom, especially if you know there's nothing you might miss during or after the credits ~ your bladder will thank you after that extra large drink.
• AND also see if there's anything to wait for while watching a new DVD or Blu-ray release in the comfort of your own home.
Hate to miss extra scenes in movies at the theater, or sitting though the credits to find nothing there? The 'Anything After' app solves this problem!
Powered by you, the Moviegoer!
If you’ve seen a movie and know if there is or isn’t anything to wait for, be awesome and share that with others by tapping “Yeah” or “Nope” on that movie’s page ~ We’ll all love you for it! AND your Facebook profile image will be shown on that movie’s page, so people will see the awesomeness that is you.
What's a Stinger?
Easy, it's a Post-credits scene ~ (also called a tag, coda, or credit cookie) ~ a short clip that appears after some or all of the closing credits of a movie have run. It is usually either included for humor (where it may be called a “stinger gag”) or to set up a possible sequel, as well as to encourage the audience to stay through the credits during the theatrical release.
Send feedback, feature requests and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
Anything After / Changelog / What's New in v1.4
- More voting options! Submit via Twitter, Google+, Instagram and LinkedIn!
- Improved vote sharing.
- Tons of tweaks and styling improvements throughout.
- Added D-Box to "Worth it" questions/stats.