Adobe Photoshop Touch 1.7.7 for iPad
Photo & Video App on iOS
Photoshop Touch for iPad lets you combine images, apply professional effects, and share results through Facebook and Twitter — all from the convenience of your iPad.A new complement to ... Read More > or Install Now >
Adobe Photoshop Touch App / Specifications
- • Price: $9.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 5.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPad
- • Rating average
- 3 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 21, 2015
More About Adobe Photoshop Touch App
A new complement to Photoshop Touch is also available: Adobe Photoshop Mix is a free iPad app that enables you to combine and cut-out images, apply looks, and perform non-destructive edits to your images, all compatible with Adobe Photoshop CC.
With Photoshop Touch, you get:
• Core Photoshop features like layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters.
• The camera fill feature for using your iPad camera to fill areas on layers.
• The Scribble Selection tool for selecting part of an image to extract.
• Refine Edge for capturing hard-to-select elements like hair.
• The ability to work on high-res images (up to 12 megapixels).
• Step-by-step tutorials and an inspiration gallery.
• Integrated Google Image Search.
• Wireless printing with AirPrint.
• The ability to open Photoshop Touch layered files in Photoshop CC, CS6, or CS5.1.
• Free Creative Cloud membership with 2GB of cloud storage plus the ability to manually sync between tablet and desktop, access files from the web, and share.
• Requires iPad 2 or later and iOS 5 and later. Not available for 1st generation iPad.
What's New in Adobe Photoshop Touch 1.7.7
- Fixed issue with accessing files / folders in Creative Cloud
- Resolved several other bugs