TouchBistro App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 13, 2016
TouchBistro / Screenshots on iPad
TouchBistro / Description
TouchBistro™ is the only easy, smart, and complete iPad point of sale for restaurants.
Restaurateurs love TouchBistro, and that's why it's the top grossing food and drink app in 37+ countries on the Apple® App Store.
Designed with the unique needs of the foodservice industry in mind, TouchBistro is a perfect fit for full-service restaurants, quick-service venues, food trucks, cafes, bars, coffee shops, breweries, and pizzerias.
TouchBistro allows restaurateurs can improve staff and operational efficiencies, lower their costs, and enhance their patron experience. Servers love how easy it is to take orders and payments tableside and split bills by seat. Owners and managers are impressed by how easy it is to customize restaurant layouts and menus, run detailed sales reports with a single tap, and manage staff hours and profiles.
Here are just a few of the easy, smart, and complete features that TouchBistro has to offer:
● Take Orders
● Manage Tables
● One-Touch Bill Splitting by Seat
● Customize Floor Layouts
● Vibrant Menu Display
● Manage Reservations
● Manage Pay Ins & Pay Outs
● Daily Sales Reports
● Manage Staff Profiles and Permissions
● Track Inventory Countdowns
● Scan Barcodes
● Cloud Reporting; Access your restaurant data from anywhere
● Over 30 Detailed Reports; End of Day, Sales Reports, Labor Reports, Tax Report, and more
● Print and/or Email Customer Bills
● Supports Popular Payment Gateways
● Allows Unlimited Number of Order and Cash Register Printers
● Integrates with:
- Xero and QuickBooks accounting software through Shogo
- 7Shifts scheduling software
- SmoothPay loyalty program
- Various payment processors including Moneris, Cayan, Mercury, and Chase Payments
- Apple Pay through select payment processors
TouchBistro is available free to try for the first month, and the free trial can be converted to a hassle-free monthly, quarterly, or annual subscription.
Note: Hardware sold separately.
TouchBistro is offered to users through a license system. This system reduces upfront cost and guarantees that you will always have the latest version of the product. The product is automatically updated through the App Store. The license is available with a variety billing cycles options.
TouchBistro / Changelog / What's New in v7.2.5
- TouchBistro 7.2.5
- Released December 2016
- Don't call us cold-hearted, but with the winter's approach, we've decided to move our major release into the new year to ensure everything runs smoothly for your restaurant over the holidays. However, we have one more for update for you before the year is out. Here's what's new.
- Pre-Discount Tip Guide: You can now configure the tip guide to provide a guide based on the preor post-discount bill amount.
- Bug Fixes: Our 7.2.5 release also includes fixes for our Square and Avero integrations as well as a number of other, smaller bug fixes. Thank you for your patience as we continue to improve TouchBistro.
- We’re thrilled with the progress we’ve made with this release, and we hope you are, too. If you haven’t already, be sure to join the VIP community and share your feedback with us as we continue to improve TouchBistro—the only easy, smart, and complete iPad point of sale.