Editors' Words: The only true coloring book experience for adults. App Store Best of 2016. Pigment is the ultimate stress reliever on the go! Take a break and relax wi ... Read More > or Install Now >
Pigment App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 3, 2017
Pigment / Screenshots on iPhone
Pigment / Screenshots on iPad
Pigment / Description
App Store Best of 2016. Pigment is the ultimate stress reliever on the go! Take a break and relax with this unique coloring book app that lets you color like you would on paper, unlike other "tap-to-fill" coloring apps. Choose from the largest collection of hand curated, professionally drawn illustrations, 11 different kinds of pencils, markers and brushes, and an unlimited number of colors to choose from. Once you're done, easily share them with your friends and family, and even print them out using AirPrint. There's no better way to color!
* Pigment is the official coloring book demo app on iPad Pros in the Apple Store, all across the U.S.
* Pigment is the only coloring book app that simulates pencil and brush strokes for a realistic coloring experience
* Pigment also offers the common "tap-to-fill" option of coloring
* 11 kinds of coloring tools — colored pencil, marker, paint brush, fill, airbrush, circle brush, fade, bloom, metallic brush, watercolor brush, and oil brush
* Fully supports finger, Apple Pencil, and third-party stylus inputs
* Adjust pressure, direction, and size of stroke using the Apple Pencil
* The largest artwork collection available in an app with over 1000 professionally illustrated works to color
* Over 250 FREE pages for you to try
* Unlimited number of colors using the professionally curated palettes and the innovative shade control
* Share your work by email, SMS, Facebook, Instagram, and other social networks
* Send animated postcards of your work to your family and friends
* AirPrint the art that you create
* Subscribe to Premium Access for unlimited access to the entire library, premium brushes, and exclusive color palettes
Some screenshots feature work by Cindy Primeau and Angela Zeman.
Pigment Premium Access FAQ
Q: How do I restore Premium Access on new devices?
A: Tap on the big “Premium Access” button at the top of the Books section. From the Premium Access popup, tap the “Restore Premium Access” link at the bottom.
Q: How do I switch subscription types?
A: Tap the "Manage Subscription" link above to navigate to your iTunes account settings. From there, sign in to the iTunes Store, tap Pigment, and select the new subscription type. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for detailed instructions.
Q: How do I cancel my free trial or subscription?
A: Tap the "Manage Subscription" link above to navigate to your iTunes account settings where you can stop a free trial period or an active subscription. From there, sign in to the iTunes Store, tap Pigment, and turn off the automatic renewal for the subscription. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for detailed instructions.
Disabling the automatic renewal must be done 24-hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Due to Apple’s policy, immediate cancellation of subscriptions isn’t possible.
If you run into any other issues related to billing, please contact iTunes support at https://getsupport.apple.com/.
Q: What happens if my subscription runs out? Do I lose my work?
A: Definitely not! Pages that you’ve downloaded from the any of the books will remain in the My Work section. However, after the subscription runs out, you’ll lose your Premium Access privileges listed above.
Pigment / Changelog / What's New in v1.5.4
- Thank you for your support in making Pigment an App Store Best of 2016 app!
- Come back every day for a new FREE Daily Download coloring page! It's only available for 24 hours!
- This update includes bug fixes for problems loading custom coloring page images on iOS 10.2, accidental strokes with the Fill and Metallic brushes and Apple Pencil performance improvements.