UberEATS App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 14, 2016
UberEATS / Screenshots on iPhone
UberEATS / Screenshots on iPad
UberEATS / Description
Get the food you want, from the restaurants you love, delivered at Uber speed.
Food you want: We’re working with over a hundred restaurants in your city to put great local food all in one place. If you’re craving it, you can find it on UberEATS.
Speed you need: Choose a signature dish from the Instant Delivery menu and you’ll be eating in 10 minutes or less. Have something specific in mind? By tapping into the Uber network, you can get anything from our roster of local restaurants, fast.
Service you love: When you’re ready to place your order, you’ll see a total that includes the food and delivery price. There’s no need to tip. Pay with your Uber account and watch your order come right to you through the app.
UberEATS is currently available in Atlanta, Amsterdam, Austin, Brussels, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Dubai, Hong Kong, Houston, Johannesburg, Las Vegas, London, Los Angeles, Lyon, Miami, Mexico City, Milan, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Haven, New Orleans, New York, Orange Country, Orlando, Paris, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, Singapore, Stockholm, Taipei, Tampa, Tokyo, Washington, D.C, and multiple cities in Australia and Canada.
UberEATS / Changelog / What's New in v1.64.1
- Now you can place multiple orders on UberEATS at once-from as many restaurants as you like. Want your favorite sushi roll and a cupcake from your go-to bakery? No problem. Just pick exactly what you're craving and we'll send it your way at Uber speed.
- We are replacing the “hamburger” menu system with tabbed navigation. This will allow you to quickly move between Home, Search, Orders, and Account settings.
- While browsing the UberEATS app when on an Uber ride, we'll now tell you how long after you arrive your food can arrive.
- If you enjoyed your experience with UberEATS, please take the time to give us a review.