Shake 1.1 for iPhone
Free Business App on iOS
Shake App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 0 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 26, 2015
Shake / Screenshots on iPhone
Shake / Description
Shake allows you to exchange cards easily with a shake of your phone.
Never again be stranded without your business card, never again forget where or when you made a connection, never again type details into your phone contacts or manually search for them on LinkedIn.
The best business card app on the market. Use your LinkedIn information to create your digital business card in seconds. Keep track of who you met, when you met, and where you met. Wirelessly swap cards and sync them directly to your phone contacts, or add them on LinkedIn with one touch.
It’s completely FREE!
- One step LinkedIn login
- Exchange business cards instantly using Close Proximity Technology (CPT)
- Help save thousands of trees a year by not using paper business cards
-Date and time of exchange displayed on all cards
- Geo-location pinpoints where you met
- Every card includes an official LinkedIn picture and profile link
- Sync cards directly with phone contacts
- Add contacts on LinkedIn with one tap
- Send card via email if one person doesn't have the app
- Sort and search cards alphabetically or by date
- Rank against your peers on total cards collected. Try to climb the rankings in your company, industry and even city to become the best networker.
Shake is the most comprehensive and easiest to use business card app currently on the market. Save yourself the time and hassle normally associated with business cards.
Join the digital networking community now!
If you have any ideas of things that you would like to see on the app, or have any issues with the current version, please contact us as we’d love to know how we could improve.
0208 080 9513
Shake / Changelog / What's New in v1.1
- Bug fixes for authentication when using iOS 9.